Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soon To Be Sweet Sixteen


Lordie be, I haven't blogged in so long. But, i'm here now and i'm talking! Ok well Ashley, my best friend isn't feeling very well so she won't be blogging. I haven't been up to much lately. Tuesday, i'll be 16. I don't feel like it. My party will be a week from tomorrow and i'm looking forward to that. I'm so used to my dad video taping my parties, but he won't be there so I really have no one to do it for me. I wish I did. I would love to have my Sweet 16 on video, but I may have to go without.


Last year for my birthday, I spent the day in Woodstock. It was amazing to see where Janis, and all the other people that don't matter as much as Janis played that weekend. Its a beautiful place. Even the shops that are there now were really something! Although, I found a lot more Janis items in Lake George.

(last year on my birthday in Woodstock with my dad and Erin)
This year for my birthday, I didn't ask for anything Janis. (God has been more than kind to me when it came to Janis) I have all the Janis i'll ever need. This year I asked for things with Jane Fonda's mugshot on it. Yes, I know - JaneFonda? YES! She's awesome. You can't NOT love her. And if you don't love her, well fuck ya then. Ok sorry...that was a bit much.



School starts on September 2nd. I do love my school, the teachers, the kids, but not the work. I manage merit list but wish I could do better. Don't we all? I can't believe I have only 2 years left before i'm on my own. College, to me is a MUST. My mother would kill me if I didn't go. I want to go, but not here. I know in my heart that I belong in New York. I've only been to the city once but i'll never forget it. I know thats where i'm supposed to be. Forget everywhere else. I can come visit my family, but God how I love to be alone. I never sleep in the first place which is why I want to be a 3rd shift ER nurse (dream big, right?) and New York NEVER sleeps.



Who knows what will happen? As for right now, i'm 15 for a few more days. Still in my "First Act" as Jane Fonda would say and Tuesday I will start the 2nd half of my first act. Time flies. Well, sweet dreams everyone! Until next time....



xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment