Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Believe In Music


Hello loves! Ok, so i'm so tired but I just had to blog. I haven't blogged in a while, but neither has Jane Fonda! I'm going nuts without reading her blog. Anyway, today was my grandmothers birthday and we had a party for her. Ally (one of my best friends) came and we planned out new stories to write. Thats what we do. We're story writers, but mostly story tellers. Bette Midler once said, "I never know how much of what I say is true." Not to confuse us with liars. Thats not what i'm saying.

So, what else? Well...i'm talking to my other best Ashley discussing our next movie night. Wanna hear how sad this is. Ok, well she lives in FL & I live in RI so since we're both obsessed with Bette Midler, OF COURSE we own all her movies. So every once in a while we put the same movie in, press play at the same time, and watch the movie while we're on the phone. We take turns picking the movie, but its always BETTE!

How funny is that...shes 17 and i'm 15. Normal girls our age are into the Jonas Brothers (who by the way, i'm seeing Friday with my younger sister) and Miley Cyrus and blah blah blah. And we're into...BETTE MIDLER? Lol. Its insane, but we are! I'm not saying the other people I mentioned aren't talented, but God - i've never seen a talent quite like Bette!

For years I always thought she was just the Wind Beneath My Wings lady. Well hell, she is, but SHE'S SO MUCH MORE! Once I heard her sing Stay With Me Baby I knew she was something else. Her version of I Shall Be Released touched me, I Believe In You makes me cry, Twisted is a GREAT feel good song. And oh my God lets not forget about her insane version of Beast Of Burden. Wow! Bette...is really amazing! Not to mention the fact that she is gorgeous!!!

Ok, enough about Bette. I'm gonna wrap this up because Ashley is losing her shit over the fact that she has to choose the movie. Lord! Later babes!

1 comment:

  1. ok soooo first of all! keep your fucking pants on this post looks like you were drooling all over your keyboard! aghhahahaha and 2nd of allll YOU PICK THE MOVIE :) kk thanks.

    ReplyDelete