Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sixteen, and on and on and on and on ...



I'm sixteen now and really not much has changed. I've tried driving and when I went to get out of the car - SURPRISE, I didn't put it in park and it rolled. Only for a split second though but it felt longer. That scared me enough. I plan, of course, to try again but maybe this time with my dad.


Sixteen is going to be interesting. My party was GREAT. AND we got a lot of it on video, which was a big worry for me. For the summer, my BEST friend Ally is here and her two cousins from Italy came here for a few weeks too. I had met them for the first ime on August3rd and we all got along GREAT! We laugh a lot and like to seek revenge on those who deserve it. But thats another story. Anyway, my point was, was that they too came to my party and taught us dances we didn't know. Talking with them really made me realize how different Italy is. Giulia told me that a "date" in America isn't like it is in Italy. Actually, she said they really don't have "dates." If two people like each other, they just hang out. They go to each others houses and talk. Here, she went on her first date, date (which didn't go as planned...at all) They went out and went for dinner, something we all know about, but to her it was something new. I found it interesting.


So Ally, Giulia, Livia and I have gotten really close, and i'm sad that they're going back to Italy on Saturday. I won't see them again until next summer, but then we'll hang out more than we did this year. Then on Tuesday, Ally's going back to Florida and the school year will begin again soon and i'll be on my own again. Such is life. I have great friends, but no one like Ally. Ally whose real names are MIA SANDERSON ROSE JETER JOPLIN BROOKLYN AVERY ROMO NEDA BAYARRA TURKOGLU. Its all good. :)


WELL - tomorrow i'm going to see Big Brother and the Holding Company. I haven't seen them since I was 14! I hope they recognize me. Well, they know i'm coming! They always know. They are the greatest people ever and I could go on and on and on and on and on and on about how we've become a family who loves and supports one another, but i'm so tired and would just like to say i'm BLESSED to have them in my life.


So, I should go to sleep now and ... well, I probably won't sleep now. I could text, but i've already shut my phone off so people will leave me the hell alone, and its charging on the other side of the room, so for now...let it stay there. Maybe i'll write. I could...I have been neglecting my stories. Wow, I just thought of 90458959 more things to write about, but I'm done. Lol.


Sleep tight my babies!!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment