Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thank You For Being A Friend


Sophia: I need the money for my old age.

Dorothy: Old age? You don't leave fingerprints anymore.





Rose: My mother always used to say: "The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana."






Rebecca: I'm havin' this baby in a birthin' center. They emphasize natural childbirth without any painkillers.

Blanche: Honey, I know I told you where babies come from, but did I ever mention where they come OUT?








Blanche: Well, just tell him you have a lot of work at home.

Rose: I don't want to lie.

Blanche: When you get home, we'll make you clean out the garage.

Rose: Oh thanks, I owe you big for this one.






Rose: Well, I'm here if you want to pick my brain.

Dorothy: Rose, honey. Maybe we should leave it alone and let it heal.







Rose: Sophia, why are you in such a bad mood?

Sophia: Excuse me Rose, but I haven't had sex in fifteen years and its starting to get on my nerves.







Dorothy: Hi, ma. Where are you going?

Sophia: To the boardwalk. I like to watch the old guys rearrange themselves when they come out of the water.

1 comment: