Sunday, September 20, 2009

I learned a little something from you...

Tonight I want to write about someone who means a lot to me. I have a million apologies for her and I don’t even know where to begin. Ashley, I know I am stubborn, stupid, crazy, mean, and a million more things and I want you to know…I know! The way I treated you was WRONG! I didn’t see it at the time because I was angry and of course I was only seeing things my way, but there was your way to consider and I didn’t.

I hate myself for being the reason we have fought on and off for months. When you would tell me something – and you were right – I’d get mad because I knew you WERE right and I didn’t want to hear that about myself. Now wait, don’t get a big head because you weren’t ALWAYS right. Hahaha. You are smart enough to know when something is wrong and I don’t know that yet. You could always tell when something was wrong with me by my TEXT MESSAGES. How do you do that? And, you always cared.

I could call you up crying on your way home from school and you would answer. I could call you at one o’clock in the morning when I was upset about someone who was NOT even worth the anger and you talked to me. You are ALWAYS there for me, which of course, makes me wonder if you sleep or not. Anyway, I am totally admitting that I’m not a good friend like you and I don’t do those things for you. It’s not like I’m refusing, I just don’t think of it. But please, don’t ever think that I don’t care about you! That is so far from the truth that it should be dropping breadcrumbs.

Ashley, you are the best friend in the whole world. You know EVERYTHING about me. All my secrets and all my stories. I’ve never kept anything from you. I’m grateful to have you in my life for so many reasons. You care about me and what I’m doing. You make sure I’m ok. We talk about Bette like, oh my God. I tell you everything. You’d kick someone’s ass for me. You are the best friend anyone could ask for and I can’t compete with you.

If this were Beaches, this would be the scene in the “Pink Flamingo.” You’re talented, beautiful, smart, funny and such an incredible person and I’ve been so mean. I’m so sorry for everything. If I could take it all back I would. From now on, we’re going back to the old Kelsey and Ashley. Team K&A. I’m going to be a real best friend to you, not just a cunt. Well, I’ll always be a cunt, but now with love. :)

Well doll face, I’m crying as I’m writing this. I hate fighting with you even though we really aren’t at the moment but okay. Lol. I want you to know that you are my BEST FRIEND IN THIS WHOLE WORLD and I love you more than anything! I’ve always loved you, and I’m sorry that I hurt you. You are going to be in my life until the day I die. I hope you’re up for it. ;) Thank you for being you and slapping me across the face. You really are the best thing I have and I love you so much!

Thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment