Sunday, December 6, 2009

You Can't Have Everything...Where Would You Put It?

( Me and Ashley)

Well folks, it has been too long. Too, too long. I haven't blogged in almost three months. Not that you all are racing to my page everyday to read them, but I really want to try to do this more often. I reminded my BFF Ashley that we haven't blogged in twenty years and she too agreed that it was time. Tonight, I bet her blog will be way more interesting than mine since her life is way more facinating! Ok, well let me update you on what has been going on, shall we?

October was a great month because I finally met my BEST FRIEND the one, the only ASHLEY PAIGE BUSHEY, aka the Patti LuPone to my Bette Midler, the CeeCee to my Hilary, the WIND BENEATH MY WINGS! She's my girl! I really would be nothing without her. We have the BEST friendship, and nobody will EVER take that from us. It's weird, I know that we're best friends and have only met once. None of that matters. When you call someone your best friend it doesnt matter exactly how close you physically are to one another. I can honestly say i've never had a friend like Ashley. I've never been able to call someone at 1am crying over some douchebag, I've never been able to count on someone to bitch at childish adults on facebook for me. Only Ashley! And I'm so lucky. Our friendship is something that i'll cherish forever and ever.

November was an OK month. Not the best. There was a huge blowout between me and some members of my family. You find out during these things who your real friends are. For all of you that just let me complain during that time, thank you! I'll make it up to you, I swear! Then my BFOF (best friend over 40) went away for two weeks. Life really isn't the same with out her, I learned that pretty fast. I tell her everything. And yes, be afraid because she knows WAY TOO MUCH about me. Hahahaha, but that's why I love her. When she came back on Thursday we were both SO glad she was back. Thank GOD! I realized then how much I really do need her...every day!!

Now it's December, and I can't believe it! Only 19 days left of Christmas shopping folks! I, like a fool, went out on black Friday, but to tell you the truth it wasn't that bad!!! For Christmas I wanna be a SMUG but I don't think thats happening. I asked for Lily Tomlin tickets so i'm crossing my fingers! December started off with Bette Midler's birthday on the first. How divine that woman is. Ugh! So of course I celebrated. God bless her, she's so talented. Today is the sixth already and i've only watched two Christmas movies so far. To Grandmother's House We Go and Deck The Halls (who doesn't love Matthew Broderick and Danny DeVito?) I still have to watch:
A Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
The Family Stone
The Santa Clause
Christmas With The Kranks
Scrooged
Smoky Mountain Christmas

I really do LOVE Christmas time :) So anyway, tomorrow is Monday which means school and dance until 9:00 then get up early on Tuesday mornings for my shots, then stay late for my writing tutoring. I really hate Tuesdays. I hope I actually do start blogging more. That way when people say, "What have you been up to?" I can just tell them to read my blog!" Oh, and here is a little HELLO to the person who I bet saw my twitter that said "Updated the Blog" and is now reading it. ;) Hi! <3

Until Next Time...

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 we need to see eachother sooonnn i miss you bb! loveyouuuulots and lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete